“No legacy is so rich as honesty.” ~ William Shakespeare
The beautiful Nida from Shopaholic Blog has given me the honor of nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t already, please check out her fabulous blog. Not only is she super duper sweet and Bohemian cool, but she also takes one for the team by testing out Vegan products. Reviewing is hard, but testing out au naturale products is the toughest!
I have to say I am actually really touched by this nomination. My blog is an extension of my personality. Being a Gemini it can not be put into a single category, nor would I want it to be. In today’s modern world, what person is typecast into one area? Versatility is the key to spice my beautiful friends.
Now onto the rules:
Because Gratitude is important, thank the person that nominated you, and include a link to their blog.
Spread the love and nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
Shout to the high heavens that your nominees have been nominated.
Then Confession time! Share 7 facts about yourself. I did a bonus one, because, well, why not?
Seven Facts about myself: (and a bonus one)
1) I have been writing since I was six. It was all chicken scratch. But I would write (and even attempted to illustrate in the early years. In fact my first “Stories” Were Nancy Drew fan-fiction.
2) Speaking of “Chicken Scratch” I have seriously horrible handwriting. Which is why it is a good thing I was born in the twenty-first century and not say Shakespeare’s time because me and ink would have made it illegible if it isn’t already!
3) I am a closet history junkie. Ask me anything about ancient Egyptian or Roman history. American founding fathers and subsequent Revolutionary War. As well as almost all fourteenth Century to Eighteenth Century European leaders and I can answer…WITHOUT Googling!
4) I have kept a diary since I was five. I actually just came across some of them circa ten years old. Oh little kid angst!
5) I hate talking about myself. I always find others much more interesting then me. And I hate the ambiguous “What is new with you?” Because really nothing is new with me, I live with myself so finding what is new to me is kind of difficult to explain.
6) I have a terrible short term memory when it comes to names, yet, I remember them and full conversations years later. In fact I use to scare my sister with reciting conversations she would have with others and then tell me about them.
7) I joke about being vertically challenged, but in fact I am a legal midget in all fifty states of the US. I am 4’10. Yet, almost all of my boyfriends (save two) have been a foot taller then me.
I hate spiders. Absolutely frickin’ abhor them. I will scream bloody murder, run out of the room and never go back until someone has killed it. Not just gone, but dead! Yes, spiders make me make other people into insect murderers.
Congrats my loves! I hope you have as much fun as I did, and I can not wait to read your facts! ❤